Inputs and Fields
- vascofg/react-admin-color-input: a color input using React Color, a collection of color pickers
- LoicMahieu/aor-tinymce-input: a TinyMCE component, useful for editing HTML
- vascofg/react-admin-date-inputs: a collection of Date Inputs, based on material-ui-pickers
See the translation page.
- Django Rest Framework: synaptic-cl/ra-data-drf
- Epilogue: dunghuynh/aor-epilogue-client
- Feathersjs: josx/ra-data-feathers
- Firebase: aymendhaya/ra-data-firebase-client.
- Firestore: rafalzawadzki/ra-data-firestore-client.
- GraphCool: marmelab/ra-data-graphcool (uses Apollo)
- GraphQL: marmelab/ra-data-graphql (uses Apollo)
- HAL: b-social/ra-data-hal
- Hasura: hasura/ra-data-hasura
- Hydra / JSON-LD: api-platform/admin/hydra
- JSON API: henvo/ra-jsonapi-client
- JSON HAL: ra-data-json-hal
- JSON server: marmelab/ra-data-json-server.
- Loopback: kimkha/aor-loopback
- Parse Server: leperone/aor-parseserver-client
- Parse: almahdi/ra-data-parse
- PostgREST: tomberek/aor-postgrest-client
- Prisma: weakky/ra-data-prisma
- REST-HAPI: ra-data-rest-hapi
- Sails.js: mpampin/ra-data-json-sails
- Spring Boot: vishpat/ra-data-springboot-rest
- Strapi: nazirov91/ra-strapi-rest
- Xmysql: soaserele/aor-xmysql
- Local JSON: marmelab/ra-data-fakerest
- Simple REST: marmelab/ra-data-simple-rest.
- marmelab/ra-realtime: enable realtime updates
- marmelab/ra-tree-ui-materialui: Components to show data represented as a tree. This package is part of our Labs experimentations. This means it misses some features and might not handle all corner cases. Use it at your own risks. Besides, we would really appreciate some feedback!
- marmelab/ra-tree-core: Components providing the logic but no UI to show data represented as a tree. This package is part of our Labs experimentations. This means it misses some features and might not handle all corner cases. Use it at your own risks. Besides, we would really appreciate some feedback!
- ra-customizable-datagrid: plugin that allows to hide / show columns dynamically.
- api-platform/admin: create a fully featured admin using React Admin for API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to APIs created using the API Platform framework
- zifnab87/ra-component-factory: centralized configuration of immutability/visibility of fields/menu-links/action buttons, easy re-ordering of fields/properties and tab reorganization based on permission roles
- ctbucha/bs-react-admin: BuckleScript bindings for React Admin.