Supported Auth Provider Backends
It’s very common that your auth logic is so specific that you’ll need to write your own
authProvider. However, the community has built a few open-source Auth Providers that may fit your need:
- AWS Amplify: MrHertal/react-admin-amplify
- AWS Cognito: thedistance/ra-cognito
- Firebase Auth (Google, Facebook, GitHub, etc.): benwinding/react-admin-firebase
- Supabase: marmelab/ra-supabase.
Beyond ready-to-use providers, you may find help in these third-party tutorials about integrating more authentication backends:
- Auth0: spintech-software/react-admin-auth0-example
- Azure Active Directory: victorp13/react-admin-msal
- Loopback: appsmith dev.to tutorial
- OpenID Connect (OIDC): marmelab/ra-example-oauth
If you have released a reusable
authProvider, or a tutorial for another auth backend, please open a PR to add it to this list!