- List Related Components
- Authentication Providers
- Authorization Management
- Data Providers
- User Interface
List Related Components
See the List page.
Show Related Components
See the Show page.
See the Field page.
See the Input page.
See the Available Translation page.
See the Auth Provider page. Here is a list of additional packages:
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC): This module published by Marmelab lets you manage fine-grained permissions
- Access Control List (ACL) for Resources: marmelab/ra-auth-acl
- Access Control List (ACL) utilities and components: Easily manage role-based permissions with hooks and ready-to-use components
See the Data Provider Backends page.
- @react-admin/ra-preferences : a ra-enterprise module which persists user preferences (language, theme, filters, datagrid columns, sidebar position, etc.) in local storage.
- @react-admin/ra-navigation : a ra-enterprise module which offers specialized UI components (
<MultiLevelMenu>) and hooks (
useAppLocationstate) to organize pages in a tree structure, and provide navigation widgets () to help users find their way in that structure.
- @react-admin/ra-realtime : a ra-enterprise module which provides hooks and UI components to lock records, live update views when a change occurs in the background, and notify the user of these events.
- @react-admin/ra-tour : a ra-enterprise module which provides a way to guide users through tutorials to showcase and explain important features of your interfaces.
- FusionWorks/react-admin-google-maps: Input/view components for displaying location using Google Maps.
- api-platform/admin: create a fully featured admin using React Admin for API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to APIs created using the API Platform framework
- zifnab87/ra-component-factory: a centralized configuration of immutability/visibility of fields/menu-links/action buttons, easy re-ordering of fields/properties and tab reorganization based on permission roles
- ctbucha/bs-react-admin: BuckleScript bindings for React Admin.
- dryhten/ra-resource-aggregator: Resource aggregator for react-admin. It allows you to edit/create/delete multiple resources in the same view.
- Dev XP demo (YouTube): How to make changes to the core React Admin project locally
- react-admin-import-csv: A csv file import button for react-admin.
- @bb-tech/ra-treemenu: A tree-like menu implementation which enables quick and easy integration of a hierarchical menu structure in react-admin.