- Inputs and Fields
- Authentication Providers
- Authorization Management
- Data Providers
- User Interface
See the Field page.
See the Input page.
See the Translation page.
- AWS Amplify: MrHertal/react-admin-amplify
- AWS Cognito: thedistance/ra-cognito
- Firebase Auth (Google, Facebook, Github etc): benwinding/react-admin-firebase
See the Data Provider page.
- marmelab/ra-tree-ui-materialui: Components to show data represented as a tree. Only compatible with react-admin v2 for now.
- marmelab/ra-tree-core: Components providing the logic but no UI to show data represented as a tree. Only compatible with react-admin v2 for now.
- ra-customizable-datagrid: plugin that allows to hide / show columns dynamically.
- FusionWorks/react-admin-google-maps: Input/view components for displaying location using Google Maps.
- api-platform/admin: create a fully featured admin using React Admin for API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to APIs created using the API Platform framework
- zifnab87/ra-component-factory: a centralized configuration of immutability/visibility of fields/menu-links/action buttons, easy re-ordering of fields/properties and tab reorganization based on permission roles
- ctbucha/bs-react-admin: BuckleScript bindings for React Admin.
- dryhten/ra-resource-aggregator: Resource aggregator for react-admin. It allows you to edit/create/delete multiple resources in the same view.
- Dev XP demo (YouTube): How to make changes to the core React Admin project locally
- react-admin-import-csv: A csv file import button for react-admin.
- @bb-tech/ra-treemenu: A tree-like menu implementation which enables quick and easy integration of a hierarchical menu structure in react-admin.